As founder and editor-in-chief, Cask J. Thomson has exhausted his life as a graphics designer, political activist, freedom of speech advocate, anti-censorship promoter and a published author of several computer science books and a graphic novel. As well as running the publishing company linked to WordMean, Cask has several aspirations as a musician, producer and journalist. Thomson was born in the United Kingdom and currently resides between Sydney, Australia and Alicante, Spain.
Posts by WordMean:
- Germanwings Airbus A320 Plane Crashes in French Alps, All 148 People on Board Feared Dead
- South Africa Announces First Successful Penis Transplant
- Bali Nine Saga Drags On: Those Not Against Indonesia’s Right Are Ostracized.
- Jewish and Islamic Schools Given Millions of Dollars of Security in Australia Amidst Terrorist Fear
- New Australian IVAN MILAT Series Irritates Thousands Convinced We Should “Forget All About Him”
- Australia Resorts to Guilt and Threats Against Indonesia, Attempting to Spare Bali Nine Members From Execution.
- Australian Mandatory Government Data Retention Con Will Cost $400m for Your “Freedom” and “Safety”
- Everything Is Offensive. Everything Is Sexist, Racist and Derogatory.
- Ross Ulbricht Convicted for Black Market Site SILK ROAD
- Qatar Airways Buys Stake of British Airways and Iberia Parent Company